Assure is a consulting and fund administration firm providing fund managers and equity crowdfunding platforms with [complete/total/all inclusive] back office services. Assure's experience includes launching and managing Utah's $300M fund of funds and providing due diligence and advisory services on an SBA's $1B early stage venture capital initiative. Today, Assure manages over 1,000 special purpose vehicles, produces over 10,000 K1's annually, consults various fund manager clients with AUM of over $1.6B. In addition, Assure provides fund managers with outsourced CFO administration solutions, bookkeeping, compliance and fund of funds analytics.
- Full service special purpose vehicle set up and administration
- Set up and manage LLC Funds for Angel groups, Crowdfunding platforms, CEO/CFO and more
- Maintain entity for several years through paying fees, conducting security filings, and filing taxes
- Taxes File 1065 and generate K1s annually
- Compliance Complete Form ADV for ERAs and RIAs
- CFO Fund accounting with quarterly and yearly financial reports
- Investor Relations
- Build and maintain CRM database filled with GP's LP relationships
- Assist with LP follow up and communications
- Produce quarterly reports and other marketing materials
- Advise GP's on fundraising strategies and messaging to LP's.
- Data compilation service
- Produce quarterly and annual reports
- Generate client portfolio analytics
One Stop Shop
Assure provides fund setup and administration, security filings, general partnership accounting, bookkeeping, taxes, reporting, compliance and analytics. No other firm provides all the necessary services to simplify fund management. Assure charges either a one time flat fee or provides upfront pricing, allowing fund managers to budget all their back office needs for up to 10 years. Assure is not a placement agent and does not charge any success fees.
Assure charges either a one time flat fee or provides upfront pricing, allowing fund managers to budget all their back office needs for up to 10 years. Assure is not a placement agent and does not charge any success fees.